In Partnership with
AND OTHER SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
The Founding Chapter of One Hundred Black Men (OHBM-NY) is pleased to offer yourcompany an opportunity to apply for a grant through the Hennessy “Unfinished Business” initiative. Hennesy has made a national commitment to demonstrate a “Never Stop, Never Settle” spirit and wants to encourage that same spirit with Black owned businesses by investing in their success.
The grants dispersed by OHBM are for Black businesses that have been in existence for at least two years (as of March 2020).
There are three grant designations:
1. $5,000 for businesses with 1–15 employees and revenues of $1M or less
2. $10,000 for business with 16–30 employees and revenues of $2M or less
3. $15,000 for businesses with 31–50 employees and revenues of $3M or less
Grants will be awarded on a first come first served basis, and a complete application with all requested documentation is necessary for consideration.
Requested documents must include:
• Proof of Ethnicity
• Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Authority
• MWBE Certification (optional - not mandatory)
• Two Years of Federal Tax Filings (2019, 2018, 2017 – only if they have not filed 2019)
• Current fiscal year Profit and Loss Statement
• Copy of current lease agreement
• Most recent payroll summary, invoices for rent, mortgage, operating expenses,
utilities, technological upgrades